1. Trump’s attacks on Cummings are a diversion. Read the Oversight Committee’s report.
2. “Overall, the new documents obtained by the Committee reveal that, with regard to Saudi Arabia, the Trump Administration has virtually obliterated the lines normally separating government policymaking from corporate and foreign interests. The documents show the Administration’s willingness to let private parties with close ties to the President wield outsized influence over U.S. policy towards Saudi Arabia. These new documents raise serious questions about whether the White House is willing to place the potential profits of the President’s friends above the national security of the American people and the universal objective of preventing the spread of nuclear weapons.”
3. Why did Brookfield bail out the Kushners on 666 Fifth Avenue?
“On August 1, 2018, Brookfield completed its acquisition of Westinghouse.111 The acquisition was closed after the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)—on which Secretaries Mnuchin, Ross, Mattis, Pompeo, and Perry sit— approved the transaction.
Two days later, on August 3, 2018, Brookfield announced that it agreed to a 99-year lease of the Kushner Companies’ beleaguered property at 666 Fifth Avenue.”
4. Disregard Trump’s diversion, read the Oversight Committee’s report.
5. Trump, Barrack, Keane, Flynn, Steve Schwarzman, and Kushner will endanger America’s security so they can make some money. They love money more than they love America.
5. It’s a great report. Trump does not want you to read it. Here it is: https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump%20Saudi%20Nuclear%20Report%20July%202019.pdf