Madeleine Westerhout, who left her White House job suddenly on Thursday as President Trump’s personal assistant, was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.
Given Westerhout’s sensitive role as a confidante to the president, the few details the White House shared about her abrupt firing had Washington’s political-media class in a quiet frenzy on Thursday night and Friday.
Now — here’s the rest of the story.
- Westerhout is 28 years old.
- She graduated from college in 2013.
- She worked as an intern on Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
- After graduation she worked for several years as a fitness instructor.
- In the Trump campaign, she was the “greeter girl” — she showed people where to sit.
- And now she is senior executive assistant to the President of the United States.
“I hire only the best (as long as they are young women with big tits and nice firm round asses).” —- A quote from Donald Trump, time and again.
MEANWHILE — REMEMBER — Westerhout revealed that Trump does not like his daughter, Tiffany (born to his second wife, Marla Maples) because “she’s too fat.”
Here is the real reason Trump avoids Tiffany: Unlike his other three Children of the Corn, Tiffany is a lovely NATURAL young lady, with the intelligence and good grades to get into a prestigious law school, and, unlike that plastic Barbie Doll Ivanka, she is not full of plastic, silicone, and botox.
The REAL reason Trump doesn’t want to be around Tiffany is that unlike airhead Ivanka, Tiffany makes Trump feel as stupid as he really is.