The last four days — September 6 – 9, 2019 — has seen a cascade of corruption from the Trump Freak Show. (And, yes, fool, Sep 6 – 9 IS FOUR DAYS — 6, 7, 8, 9.)
- Trump and Giuliani threatening Ukraine to come up with dirt on Biden.
- Now we learn that the US had to extricate a spy based on Trump blabbing secrets to Russia.
- The Air Force propping up a Trump resort in Scotland and the nearby Trump-associated airport.
- Pence staying at Trump property hundreds of miles from Dublin.
- Wilbur Ross threatening to fire NOAA employees if they didn’t lie about Sharpiegate. (National Weather Service is part of NOAA which is under Commerce.)
- And in the not illegal but definitely gross: denying Bahamian refugees access to Florida without “full documentation” (exactly what people whose lives were destroyed in a major hurricane have) because there might be drug dealers among them.