Here are some takeouts from recent Trump tweets:
- Belgium is a city.
- Paris is part of Germany.
- “Nambia” and “Nipple” are real countries. (It’s “Namibia” and “Nepal,” fool.)
- He does not understand that when it’s noon in DC, it’s midnight in Tokyo.
- In a meeting with representatives of the Baltic States, he kept talking about “the Balkans”.
- He told journalists he had a phone call from North Korea. The call was from South Korea.
- He talked about building a border wall between Colorado and Mexico. (Colorado does not even come close to bordering Mexico.)